Looking at this section of Mark's Gospel we consider a number of important teachings:
1) Head knowledge does not save but only a personal relationship with Jesus
2) The utter necessity of private prayer
3) The priority of preaching in ministry
4) The right way to pray for healing
5) Leprosy of the soul and the only complete cure
This sermon was written during a study week on 'death, dying, and bereavement' when we had to write a funeral sermon for one of ...
On Maundy Thursday I attended the diocesan "Chrism Eucharist." This of course is a very modern fad (though made out to be a '...
What is Anglicanism? To many you may as well ask “what is nice” or “what is bad” - it is a completely subjective question to which you c...